Thursday, May 25, 2017

General end of the year overview:

In the beginning of the project, I really had no idea how this year would turn out and what direction my project would go in. There were a lot of question marks and not a lot of plans. I was really all over the place regarding my topic. Through the year I learned so much about not only acoustics and hearing loss, but also about myself. As I researched, I learned about how certain things in the classroom(or just even in life really) affected me specifically and I also realized how and why many of my struggles and difficulties occur and what the best ways to deal with them are. These are life long lessons that I will carry with me through college and beyond so I am very grateful to have done this project. My understanding of special awareness and the value of time inside the classroom has increased exponentially and I have really enjoyed working with everyone involved in making my signature project come to life and grow into the vision I had always wanted it to be but didn’t always know how to create it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your final post! You did well with your project this year and delivered a great presentation. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete